Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers – and we live our purpose every day. It's more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium motorcycles, parts and accessories, apparel, and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
From Milwaukee to Milano, and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success. We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen.
The Technical Excellence Program (TEP) is a four-year manufacturing program with 12-month rotations throughout multiple facilities in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Missouri.
This is what you’ll do:
• Currently the program has three core rotations: Quality Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer and Supervisor. The fourth rotation maybe in any one of the areas listed above or in an area supporting business needs as determined by the plant leadership and the TEP Steering Committee.
• The TEP Program also offers coaching, mentoring and personal & professional development opportunities through the program. Also, the TEP associate will build a network across the Harley-Davidson organization.
• Upon completion of the program, the TEP associate will have gained broad-based engineering and supervisory experience, including core technical engineering competencies.
With a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; preferred majors include Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, or related discipline; Minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
We are looking for someone…
• With a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; preferred majors include Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, or related discipline; Minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
• With internship or related experience preferred
• Who demonstrates leadership through school/community involvement
• Understanding of machining principles and related process and project management tools & principles
• With strong computer sills in CAD, network/software, and PC application are preferred
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on NIU College of Engineering and Engineering Technology