Under direction of the Director of Quality, primary function will be to provide quality assurance support for assigned projects. This position will also champion continuous improvement activities. Must have good mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensures product quality in assigned programs through fulfillment of acceptable quality standards.
2. Champions good manufacturing practices. This includes 5s and continuous improvement activities.
3. Inputs color standards into Colormeasure software.
4. Assists with audits.
5. Participates in the problem solving process.
6. Works with other departments regarding corrective actions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Pursuing a Bachelor’s in Engineering.
2. Good mechanical aptitude, problem solving capability and communication skills.
3. Good organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
4. Creative mindset regarding good manufacturing processes