This employer requests that only candidates within 100 miles of Huntley, IL apply to this job.
You appear to be located near Ashburn, VA, more than 100 miles from Huntley, IL.
Please be aware of this if you choose to apply for this job.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides Sales and customers with technical support and part numbers for quotation purposes.
2. Monitors and tests new mechanical products from Taiwan including linear guideways, ball screws, cross roller bearings and positioning measurement systems.
3. Meets with customers to review product requirements and specifications. Some travel may be required.
4. Inspects, tests, and investigates issues related to product defect reports received from customers. Documents all necessary modifications.
5. Documents all project information for the successful completion of each job. Maintains engineering files containing customer criteria and specifications, drawings, internal machining and code compliance.
6. Creates and maintains drawings, part numbers, bill of materials, 3D models and 2D manufacturing prints.
7. Attends product review meetings. Provides feedback pertaining to product design.
8. Confers with Manufacturing to ensure designs meet the company’s manufacturing capabilities.
9. Attends trade shows and conventions to provide technical support to Hiwin Sales representatives.