Participates in the development and maintenance of manufacturing processes and performs independent evaluation, selection, and application of standard engineering techniques which contribute to uniform processes at lowest possible cost consistent with quality requirements. Position participates directly in defining, analyzing, and solving complex manufacturing problems to the extent necessary to achieve optimum results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist in establishing, documenting, and maintaining process data and procedures as required ensuring manufacturing and assembly processing practices to minimize cost while maximizing quality and fitness for use.
· Assist in carrying out engineering assignments of a broad nature while exercising considerable judgment and originality.
· Assist in reviewing new product designs and recommend changes which optimize the manufacturability and assembly of the product.
· Assist in keeping track of the complete tooling package used on the machine tool, including standard and special tools, with spreadsheets and databases.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Pursuing a Bachelor’s in Engineering.
2. Good mechanical aptitude, problem solving capability and communication skills.
3. Good organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
4. Creative mindset regarding good manufacturing processes