Hennig, Inc., a world leading manufacturer of machine tool protection, is seeking an Electrical Engineer. The ideal candidate must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a multi-project, team oriented environment. The Electrical Engineer will work closely with the Sales / Mechanical Engineers to create accurate electrical schematics, panel layouts, and Bill of Materials for Conveyor System Projects. Working knowledge of 3-phase power distribution (208VAC -575VAC) and 24VDC control voltage will be necessary.
This position will include:
* Working in a team oriented environment
* PLC / HMI software development and testing
* Working closely with electricians to provide assistance and guidance during the assembly process
* Following instructions and adhering to established procedures
* QC testing of electrical control panels and conveyor systems to verify proper operation
*Occasional travel may be required for installation and service
* 2 year Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering
* 2 - 4 years experience
* AutoCAD drafting, including: schematics and panel / enclosure layout.
* Working knowledge of NFPA 70 and 79, OSHA 29CFR part 1910
* PLC / HMI development
We offer a competitive compensation package, including: Medical/Dental Insurance, Vision, 401(K), Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.