Assist the engineering team with the design, fabrication, and validation of various test, prototype and pre-production devices. You will work with team members in all disciplines to solve challenging problems and build institutional knowledge about complex systems. You will be involved in all aspects of design including electrical and firmware design as well as systems and mechanical integration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
· Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
· Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
· Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
· Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
· Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Pursuing a Bachelor’s in Engineering.
2. Good mechanical aptitude, problem solving capability and communication skills.
3. Good organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
4. Creative mindset regarding good manufacturing processes